2. Information We Collect
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, our website has a contact form and newsletter signup. When you use these, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number, etc.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them.
3. How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect our website and our users. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, unless required by law.
4. Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
5. Information Security
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.
7. Contact Us